A very unholy, ungodly, absolutely traumatising round

Byond Account: Twox
Character Name(s): Twox, Clownpiece (as infiltrator after being clowned), Butterfly
Discord Name: Twox
Round ID: 22241
Date: 17/09/2022 (uk date)
Griefer IC name: Unknown
Griefer Byond account (if known):

What happened:

Someone ended up clowning half the station with the colossus crystal.

Cap kept ordering to “KoS” all clowns?

A hulk tried killing a clown on the shuttle, ended up stabbed to crit by another clown sitting down with a giant sword.

An unholy amount of shuttle grief. I saw probably not good gas, a chaos staff being used (the wizard was long dead after mindswapping into me), MANY murders including someone shooting me point blank (I was a butterfly at this point making a disco floor).
Sorry but I have 0 specifics on who did what other than it was the clowns who were mostly being murdered.

(Also unrelated but I think the chaos staff is bugged to something I literally got sent to Limbo)

Birdboat shuttle

Limbo

God is dead and we killed him.

sorry for this late reply. i have looked into this the best i can but honestly this round seemed really chaotic. the fact there was staff online too while all this was happening makes me :/ please make sure to ahelp rule breaks in the future. as for the chaos staff being bugged. please report this to bug reports channel and maybe someone can look into it (if you havent already). thanks for the report!