Admiral Lazuli: Ban appeal

Byond Account: Admiral_Lazuli
Character Name(s): Lazuli Storm
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): admirallazulistorm 
Round ID of Ban:

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): 2 seperate ones. One for the initial ban, one for the afterparty I threw
State your appeal: It’s been what, like, 9 months? Idk. Anyways, in all honesty, looking back on it, I really do understand just how much I fucked up. I broke multiple rules, and if I’m being honest, I don’t even think I should be unbanned. But I still remember what I did. I

1. Harassed science, said ‘kys’ to them after not getting mining tech
  2. Broke into security, said the same as above to a detective
  3. Claimed lavaland as my own, and took the QM hostage
    All of this happened in a round where I was not an antag
    I know, I know, I fucked up. Bad.
    Even afterwards, I threw a pity party in the staff help channel, and then again in Joyce’s DMs. I then made yet another appeal after my first got rejected
    I not only disrespected the players, but you guys at staff as well. And I’m deeply sorry for that. I know what I did was wrong, I know I’m probably not going ro be allowed back, but I wanted to apologize to the people who I hurt. Because hurting people, as I’ve learned, is really uncool. Especially hurting authority. Or someone who did nothing to you.
    Joyce, Slig
    I’m sorry for how I acted, and how much I disrespected the both of you about the entire situation
    That is all.
1 Like

I don’t even think I should be unbanned

This makes me want to close the appeal without a second though.

And you fucked up really, really bad with how you acted, but I’m giving you another chance to play on the server.

I feel like an old man saying this (I am one) but this is a chance for you to do better, not for staff, we can and will ban you if anything similar happens again with no third chances.

Be better for the community, this is a cool one.

Accepted.