AI metagaming, breaking laws and being a shitter

Byond Account: strom989
Character Name(s): Lucy Archibald
Discord Name: strom989
Round ID: 31914
Date:24-04-2024
Griefer IC name: Small Moon
Griefer Byond account (if known): BowlFork

What happened: rolled traitor in black orbit with cult and other antags when i went loud actually not even loud i got closed to cap office and AI immediately started bolting all doors they could, so i decided to go loud and get my objectives done. i dont have a screenshot since i got rushed down by the entire crew since there was a cult, anyways the syndie i was with charles xenon got killed by the armed tide and i barely escaped when i came back and AI saw me AI did the same bullshit and started closing all doors and tellin my location now this is not entirely against AI laws however since closing doors meant i had to destroy them AI was basically intentionally causing damage i mean i wasnt even attacking anyone i was just trying to escape the last instance after escaping again was when i took the comms board AI started turning all apcs i stopped at off when i didnt even build the console frame basically metagaming knowing i was gonna hack it without getting the signal plus some areas that AI took power off are essential for the crew at the end AI helped some abductors (i think) to get me no clue what the abductors were even doing there since they just stunned me knocked me out cuffed me and left when i woke up power was gone and all doors bolted after that the round ended
Screenshot 2024-04-24 212510
forgot to add the second time i was getting chased by AI and their annoucments they were locking all doors while people were shooting at me with lethals causing more company and crew damage since they were locked in with me
Screenshot 2024-04-24 213627
Screenshot 2024-04-24 213637

sadly i dont have more screenshots since i didnt really had time to think about taking them

1 Like

Security to departures, you are literally carrying a dead detectives body out of medbay already causing expenses when they are not being healed up.
Library when I saw there was only TWO people fighting a person with an DOUBLE E SWORD, I didnt want them to die so I announced security to go over to help prevent more expenses then needs to be.
I was not working with the abductors at all, I don’t know why you are so mad when something doesn’t go your way you have to start accusing of working with another group of antags.
There was no one around the areas you were attempting to hack in since shuttle was basically arriving and most were at medical or being cult doing cult things.
Most of the doors that I bolted was to prevent you from escaping from security or to stop you going into a certain area.
You broke into secured tech storage, was carrying around wires and for a second I saw iron, I know you were already going to build a console.
Doors being bolted was to prevent you to causing more expenses once again.

1 Like