Airheadss Ban Appeal

Byond Account: Airheadsss
Character Name(s): Dr. Nutt
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Airheadsss#1117
Round ID of Ban: 14176
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://gyazo.com/b0f8f47c0dcdf5740f42c3de07c4380e
State your appeal:

Good morning.

I am not exactly trying to appeal for a ban here as I, and hopefully the rest of you, might see this as being a just and fair ban, for someone who has the mind to even think of the absolutely disgusting thing you will hear about soon.

As it so happens I am being banned because a few of the admins seem to have misconstrued a few of the things they believe me to have said. You see, the admins believe i have said a horrible heinous word, the n word.

I would like to begin this dive with stating that i would never in a million years say that foul word. I know I may have done so before, but i have been reformed and am now an advocate strongly against that atrocious word.

Now the message we will be looking at is as follows:

“that guy S*** a ni*** d**k”

Looking at it now, and allowing myself to be placed in the position of someone so ill-disciplined that they would even think of that perverted word, i can see how that might be seen as being what the admins believe me to be saying.

I would like to point out, however, that i did explain to the admin multiple times that my intention was to roleplay as if my mech was powering down. I now see in hindsight how that may have been a poor time to do that current roleplay and do humbly apologize for that.

It has also been brought to my attention that I broke the ERP rule, and I will admit that the “S*** * d**k” portion of my sentence does stand for “suck a dick” if you will pardon my french, i will also, on-bended-knee, like to apologize for breaking that rule and will gladly accept any punishment that comes along with breaking that rule.

Now to get to the meat of this inquiry we will need to return to that grievous word that some of the admins believe me to be saying. I understand how it could be seen as that unpleasant word and will once again meekly ask you for your forgiveness.

I understand that me and a few of the admins have had our disagreements in the past. I am hoping that we can all look past those differences and work together towards solving this toilsome issue we currently find ourselves embroiled in.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration and I wait for your responses with baited breath.

1 Like

Actually i would like to change my earlier statement about this not being a ban appeal it is more a lowering of the ban time seeing as how I am trying my best to reform for my previous actions but I believe some of the admins are allowing previous judgments of me to be clouding the truth behind my actions and i humbly apologize that I have even allowed that to happen.

The only “previous judgements” that we are using is your notes. You have a note for using the n-word in the past, this is clearly an attempt to say a slur in a skirted way. I can’t see it in any other way.

Denied.