All-Antag ban for 3 days

Byond Username: WoflShard
Character Name: Jack Beggar / Clockwork
Discord Name: Clockwork / Jack Beggar#8263
Round ID of ban: 11275
Ban Message:
Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Devil, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Hivemind Host, Heretic for 3 days - Round 11275 - Antagonist 1.2) you cannot remove nontargets from the round. You hid the body of a witness, which is against our rules. Please take a short antag break and don’t do it again.
Appeal:

Hello, yesterday I have gotten an all-antag ban for 3 days as a Traitor for removing a witness permanently from the game - Round 11275 - Antagonist 1.2).
I have only glanced over the rules before and in the act I most likely forgot to think about what I was actuallly doing. I didn’t intend to make the game less fun for others and would have tried to act differently now.
I have not gotten any kind of ban before and wanted to ask if the time of the antag ban could be shortened. I love playing this game with the chance of getting to play a rare role like Wizard or Nukies.

Based on your note history, this should probably have just been a warning. I’ve accepted your appeal. Please make sure to re-read the antag policy before rejoining.

1 Like