Antag Appeal, Shooting a shot

Byond Account: Ballastmonstergnargnar
Character Name(s): Jonathon Gupta
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): WhoCares#6327
Round ID of Ban: 17796

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Gangster, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Swarmer, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard permanently - Core 2- antag rolling Repeated roundstart suicides, including current round(17796). Feel free to explain this on the forum.
State your appeal: Not antag rolling, though it looks like it, I decide I wanna play ss13 I later decide, No one around here is kinda funny and I don’t really like the social interactions with the people, so I just suicide in a funny way Altars, HoP line whateva, I just felt like it no longer felt like it then I suicided and played some tf2, I feel like playing ss13 right? So I get my hennesy and log on wait for the round get janitor and realize “Holy shit there is nothing fun bout this lately” I feel like I might take a break soon but it’s just to clear up the ban I would rather just have a note edit then a removal of the ban if ya don’t trust me.

didnt I just DNR on that round? Plus I think I faked my death who knows.

No, if I’m remembering correctly, you beat yourself to death with a hatchet.

oh yeah I faked my death and blamed it on a atmos, that was the funny part I said HELP to security.

PDa logs should have it and radio

I fail to see how bludgeoning yourself to death and then going DNR is “faking” it, but alright.

nah I meant faking a murder like the atmos did it, I used his axe and put it back on him then called sec. Then when I died to blood loss I just DNR

nothing really came of it and sec let him go.

Nothing in your appeal makes me want to accept it. If you really don’t think anyone here is funny and don’t enjoy the interactions, there are plenty of other places to go. Denied.