Antag Ban appeal- ftgy22

Byond Account: Ftgy22
Character Name(s):Atrmitos (I believe)
Discord Name (#0676):
Round ID of Ban: 20348

Ban Message ( 2022-05-21 22:17:18 | fulpstation | Round 20348 | Khasters | 311h Living Playtime

Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Gangster, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Malf AI, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Bloodsucker, Monster Hunter, Infiltrator permanently - As an assistant immediately ran into ice moon waste to kill themselves round start. When asked why they disconnected. Feel free to appeal on the forums once you’ve read the rules: Ban appeals - Fulpstation):
State your appeal: I’ve read the rules and, while it’s true I did go off myself as an assistant I don’t believe that’s the main problem, I believe this banning from roles is due to the fact I missed their message, I did not mean to ignore their message on purpose I simply missed it, I apologize for seeming rude I just didn’t see it, I promise to later pay more attention to if admins are trying to reach me, and (if this is against the rules I fully understand the ban) I offed myself as an assistant for the fact is was late and I only really felt like playing if I had gotten an antagonist role, this obviously didn’t happen which is why I offed myself and disconnected, again I’m sorry I did this and will be more mindful in the future

I offed myself as an assistant for the fact is was late and I only really felt like playing if I had gotten an antagonist role

This is pretty clear antag rolling but you have a lot of time on the server without any big issue so I will trust it won’t happen again or it will go back into a perma ban.

Accepted.