Antag banned over "antag rolling" when I had to leave for an emergency

Byond Account:Purotozilla
Character Name(s):Jimmy Holiday
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):Purotozilla
Round ID of Ban: didn't say
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, bloodsucker, monster hunter, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Hivemind Host, Heretic for 3 days - Rules Broken - Core 2.3 - Antag Rolling Suicided shiftstart in an escape pod shortly after the nuclear operative's declaration of war. You have already been warned about antag rolling before and should know better.

State your appeal:

So at around noon today I started the match and was getting ready to explore space and I heard yelling coming from downstairs. I wasn’t sure what was going on, then my sister yelled up and told me she thought our dog was having a seizure. So I went into an escape pod to get out of everyone’s way and then I suicided. That’s when I called my mom to tell her I was taking my dog to the emergency vet. While I was on the phone I got bwonked by Pepsilawn over “antag rolling”, that’s when I told him that something was happening with my dog and I had to take her to the emergency vet and I logged off. I didn’t give a shit about the declaration of war.

Sadly, my sweet girl passed away from a seizure around 1:40 today. She was 13 years old. Thankfully my sister and I were there for her in the end. After a few hours of grieving, I went back on to SS13. I checked my remarks and saw that Pepsilawn has antag banned me for 3 days and nowhere in the remark does it mention that I had to take my dog to the emergency vet. I get it, I should have offered my role up but I was starting to panic about my baby girl, I just wasn’t thinking clearly. I wanted to be out of the round and out of everyone’s way. I don’t understand why a senior moderator left out the fact that I had an emergency involving my pet, when I told them so.

I don’t want anyone’s sympathy and it’s embarrassing that I have to share this with everyone because Pepsilawn didn’t bother to be honest about what happened. I specifically mentioned emergency vet in my ahelp response. I don’t see why that wasn’t included in the remark. It was the reason I had to leave.

1 Like

We have standards and server rules you can leave if its an emergency obviously but you know that you have to Ahelp if youre going to leave since you’ve done it many times in the past this isn’t an issue of you have to go so fast that you didnt get a chance to ahelp since you killed yourself then stuck around as a ghost and responded to pepsis ahelp.
If you had enough time to look around as a ghost and respond to an ahelp you had enough time to ahelp you had to leave. Your constant abuse of staff is not doing you any favors

“Pepsilawn didn’t bother to be honest about what happened”

There is nothing they’re being dishonest about this is quiet literally the facts of what happened

• You went to an escape pod
  • Killed yourself after war was declared
  • And you have been warned about antag rolling before

All of these statements are factually correct.

TLDR: Denied

1 Like