Antag Role Ban Appeal: Hoolny

Byond Account: Hoolny
Character Name(s): Seth Deces
Discord Name: Seþ#2464
Round ID of Ban: 16501
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Bloodsucker, Monster Hunter permanently - Core 2- antag rolling Ghosted as a non-antag MD because of "lag" but apparently had a strong enough connection to take a mid round antag role. Appeal on the forum if you think this is a mistake.
State your appeal: I got banned from all antags roles because I become a pirate half an hour after leaving my body

My game on fulp always randomly lag between 509-1200 ping and it literary becomes unplayable I couldn’t really bring anything to crew in this position so I decided to observe instead and play until my game got better which was about half an hour later in that time the pirate role came up so I picked it

There was a ban message. Go into your admin remarks under OOC.

thanks

This ban is in place because it’s considered antag rolling to play the round till midround happen then ghost to try and get one. It very weird your game was lagging the whole first half of the game where it was unplayable but suddenly was good enough to play when midround antags spawned. We’ll reduce this to a week but if any other antag rolling type stuff is seen this will just go back to a perma and won’t be able to be appealed for atleast a month.