Appearance Ban Appeal - Weevil24

Byond Account: Weevil24
Character Name(s): Kris 'Liquid' Chandleir
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): dont think im in it i have bad memory
Round ID of Ban: 18067

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/n8W5C1B
State your appeal: On 12/22/2021 I named my character a parody character of Liquid Chris called “Kris ‘Liquid’ Chandleir” I didn’t do anything out of the ordinary and was not called “Chris Chan” that round, I got warned before when I named myself “Christian Weston Chandler” and just said funny stuff and filleted a monkey in science little did I know I had an impact on the round as the time police or whatever the antag is called was after me, I didnt really wanna be noticed I just thought itd be funny to be Chris Chan for a day but I never named my character Chris Chan. I got warned for that and obviously I thought, “oh well i mean, if i just use wordplay of the characters name and just act like i normally do and do my job surely i wont get in trouble for that” and thats when I came up with the name “Kris ‘Liquid’ Chandleir” and now this is months later so obviously I will not name myself after chris chan or CWCiki characters, I just like how they look etcetra. Sorry admin please approve my ban ill make my own characters from now on and not make knockoff/wordplay names of chris chan characters.

Considering you just got banned for the same thing from Bee, this is obviously denied.

1 Like