"Aren't antags supposed to powergame?"

Byond Account:Loeuw
Character Name(s):Amir Stroble
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):
Round ID of Ban:30102

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Malf AI, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Bloodsucker, Monster Hunter, Infiltrator permanently - GP Round 30102 - Core 2 metagaming/powergaming. Took a midround paradox clone, said “Who can powergame harder time” after spawning and immediately broke into room where SSD CE was, all within 2 minutes. Clearly abusing ghost knowledge and knows this is powergaming. Explain this on the forums here: https://forum.fulp.gg/
State your appeal: I joined in as a paradox clone knowing that if I wanted to kill my target I needed to be armed. The reason I broke into engineering initially was for the CE’s advanced insulated gloves which I can use to have insuls, but also shoot my weapon. The fact that he was ssd in there wasn’t the reason I broke in. I knew he was there, but his ssd body being there or not being there wouldn’t of affected me going into that same office. I also helped the round progress since no command was gonna join on that low pop and people literally wanted the shuttle. Instead of making the station have to be bored and wait for command to join I called the shuttle so people could have a better experience and a ssd ce round start doesn’t ruin the round for everyone else. Also, I thought as Antag you’re supposed to power game? Aren’t you supposed to power game as antag to give you the highest chance possible to do your objectives? * 1.4. Do what is needed for your goals. Destroying half the station when you only need to steal research is an example of going extremely overboard. Causing chaos in a department with a bomb is okay but destroying half the station is not" I break into CE office almost every time I get antag to use said insulated gloves to finish my goal which is to kill someone. I also break in to get the engineering remote from CE locker. I’m not just gonna rush in with no weapons and try toolboxing the desword traitor running around the station. I’d need some sort of prep to fight a antag with weapons. I also said “who can powergame harder” as a joke.

I lifted this ban shortly after I placed it after discussing it with other staff. You should be good to roll antags but let us know if you can’t

Just wondering. Is this ban now just going to be considered a note? Or is it completely lifted?

completely lifted, it shouldn’t count against you