Byond Account: banement
Character Name(s): Altjira XC
Discord Name: sonicdragolgo
Round ID: 31206
Date: 08/03/2024
Griefer IC name: Paxton Parkinson
Griefer Byond account (if known):

What happened:
I found Paxton in maints wearing an ID that didn’t belong to him, so I arrested him. Dragged him to brig to find his actual identity was Paxton. I had to run off to charge, and came back to find him running around dodging disablers and stuff. I grabbed him, dragged him to a cell, stripped him and found he had sunglasses, body armour, a flash and some other stuff. He said the items were all maint loot, except for the flash which he stole from science. I took the armour and flash and cuffed him in his cell for 5 minutes for resisting arrest. Man had other ideas, though.

I went off to charge again, and came back to the lawyer saying he had broken out of his cell “with his sunglasses”. Another secoff found him in arrivals, arrested again. I put him into ANOTHER cell, removed his sunglasses and cuffs, but the lawyer asked if I searched his boots which I didn’t. He then started attacking me in the cell. After help from warden, I perma’d him by putting him into the isolation cell.

During all encounters, he insisted he would keep escaping over and over again. Somehow, he didn’t escape from the isolation cell… He was not a traitor.

This has been looked into, thank you for reporting!