Ban Appeal: 10 edmund

Byond Account:10 edmund
Character Name(s):Edvin Watermill, Jenny Jane, Mars.
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):
Round ID of Ban:#16367

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): You were plasmaflooding via opening canisters quite extensively on round 16367 as a non-antag and you just got off a perma-ban. Feel free to appeal again. This Ban (ban id #21713) was applied by zzzmike on 2021-08-25 19:58:41 during round ID 16367. The ban is for 31 days and expires on 2021-09-25 19:58:41 (server time).
State your appeal: Hey I am vey aware on the dangers of plasma flooding. I was making a plasma man room with a friend, when i went back to atmos I tried to fill a canister up but the pipes were so hot from this guy trying to do hrf that my canister literally exploded. I am very sorry that this happened and will make sure to never let it happen again. I answered the adminhelp and everything seemed fine. Woke up the next morning to this, I apologize for any rule breaking I have done and promise to not break any rules in the future.

1 Like

From what I can tell in the logs, you’re telling the truth. However, please choose more safe locations for plasma rooms when you build them in the future. Somewhere in maints is ideal but directly in a hallway is definitely not ok. I’m unbanning you but I’m placing a note on your account to ban you again if any more “accidents” happen.