Ban appeal 2: Reedus

Byond Account: Reedus
Character Name(s): Smith Edwards, Jack Fanhalt, Plasmite X
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): 2002thY#7789
Round ID of Ban: 13231

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Screenshot - 5978db4c077067c7a75f85e1c680e51d - Gyazo
State your appeal:
I am sorry for my behaviour. I had no intention of being toxic or hateful but I got carried away in my rp that I used slurs. I thought I was funny and that it was a part of my character. I wasn’t funny.
It’s been a long time since my ban, but if I do recall correctly I ban evaded. Sorry for that too. I understand that the only way to enjoy Fulpstation is to abide by the rules and behave respectfully, like the rules advice to behave as if I were in a real, modern-day office setting.
It’s my favorite server with fair moderators and minimal nonsense and clutter. I ask for a second chance to enjoy your amazing server, remaining respectful towards other players and moderators alike.

It looks like you got a perma from Yog a few months ago too- how do we know that the greytiding you were banned for there won’t be the same story here?

It’s been a few days without a response, so I’ll be closing this thread; however, feel free to open a new appeal if you would still like your ban reviewed.