Ban appeal ApTyBm7 Round 21078

Byond Account: ApTyBm7
Character Name(s): Joel Powers
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): ApTyBm7 #5954
Round ID of Ban: 21078

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
joder

State your appeal: Hello, I would like to apply for a ban I received in my past round. The shift just started and I went to the hop line to find a job ( I was an assistant). We both were acting like “street bois/bad bois” it was kinda funny, he even used the term “bitch” to refer to the pda. Thats when I used the “n word”, thought it was appropiated as a street vocabulary (the hop was not black) to strengthen a relationship of companionship with him. Im not an english native and I didnt realised how bad that word is seen in fact. It wasnt mean to offend the hop or anywone, I thought it was used like a way for saying “buddy” or “partner”,( I did know it refered to black persons but not that way), now I know its a very strong word. I didnt mean to offend anyone at all, I wanted to keep up with the fun, but I realised after that it was maybe too much. I have many hours on this server (is the only one I play) and I dont want do be perma banned for something like this. Again im sorry and please considere my appeal.

Pd: I dont share any racist ideas.

You’re an idiot if you think the n word is in any way appropriate “street vocabulary” - also that’s pretty racist by itself.

This is denied. I’d normally say you can appeal in 6 months, but don’t waste your time.