Ban Appeal Archerowski

Byond Account: Archerowski
Character Name(s): Malcolm Archer
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):
Round ID of Ban:15527
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal:
I created a nasty virus during that round, while I was learning how to play Virologist. Bad RNG mixed with curiosity and lack of knowledge of how much chaos this role can generate. Admin stated that it was highly deadly, but I checked symptoms after my character died and only one of them could make any harm (at least from what I remember). I tried to make a cure, but CMO executed me before I had a chance to do it. I don’t think that anybody died because of this virus - I observed the round entirely after my character died, and didn’t see any casualties.

I already explained my side of the story in detail, but Admin didn’t believe me, so I won’t do it again, since I think it’s unnecessary. I just want to apologise for what I have done - didn’t mean to destroy fun for anyone involved. I am now fully aware of my irresponsible behavior. Unfamiliarity with a new role do not justify my actions.

5:57.102] VIRUS: A culture bottle was printed for the virus ULTRA DEATH sym:Sneezing, Fever, Itching, Necrotizing Fasciitis and Cough r:8 s:-6 ss:7 t:6 at (Virology (192,164,2)) by Archerowski/(Malcolm Archer)
[2021-07-04 20:47:15.410] VIRUS: A culture bottle was printed for the virus ULTRA DESTRUCTION sym:Sneezing, Fever, Itching, Necrotizing Fasciitis, Cough and Chills r:10 s:-6 ss:10 t:8 at (Virology (192,164,2)) by Archerowski/(Malcolm Archer)

[2021-07-04 21:07:23.202] ATTACK: Archerowski/(Malcolm Archer) has fed Dirix/(Devin Anodus) with /datum/reagent/blood (20u, 1 purity) (NEWHP: 100) (Bar (121,123,2))

Oh god look at this bad RNG! I hate when I just want to play a calm Virology round and then a bad RNG rolls forces me to make a bad disease, name it ULTRA DEATH, move me all the way to the bar to force feed it to people.

I just want to play the game but RNG keeps making me self antag, fucking CODERS using RNG to make me grief and get banned when I don’t want to do that!!!

Look, I will go against my better judgement here and I will believe in you, we all fuck up sometimes, RNG is a big issue in this game so I will give you another chance to join the server and prove that you don’t want to just grief peop- OH NO, I tried to unban you but RNG rolled a DENIED instead, I’m so sorry for you but I guess there is nothing I can do now…

13 Likes