"Ban Appeal" Ban of another account also bans me

Byond Account: Glocoma
Character Name(s): N/A 
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):N/A 
Round ID of Ban: N/A 

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Access Denied. Banned By Host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (SortieEnMer) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is 23756 - core 2 gried - New account metacomming with Blazeitbilly and rdming This ban (BanID #35436) was applied by SoreYew on 2022-12-24 20:04:32 during round ID 23756. This is a permanent ban.
State your appeal:
Hey when I try to connect I get the message that I’m banned, the account banned is named “SortieEnMer” and the name of character blazeitbilly. Well those aren’t me.

My account is Glocoma, maybe it’s because I’m using a windows VM because I got Linux and I can’t make ss13 to work on Linux? I think it’s the hardware ban that bans someone who was also using a VM?

By coincidence this ban was apparently yesterday but I haven’t played in months.

Almost for sure what is causing it. We don’t prohibit people from using VMs or VPNs, but it does make it significantly more likely that you’ll get incorrectly flagged for ban evasion. This should be fixed now, but I’m going to keep this thread open for a bit, so please let me know if you are still unable to connect.

Thanks its working now