Ban appeal Beautifuljuice - antag ban

Byond Account: BeautifulJuice
Character Name(s): Beautifuljuice
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): n/a
Round ID of Ban: 22273 

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): " Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Malf AI, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Bloodsucker, Monster Hunter, Infiltrator permanently - Round 22272 as an infiltrator you told your borg to go do whatever, and it killed the head of personnel outside of your objectives. This is a permanent antag ban because you recently came off of a permanent server ban."
State your appeal:

This is an odd one, I’m not even sure why I deserve to be banned here? As an infiltrator I had 5 objectives:

Kill an assistant
Kill a detective
Emag a borg
Open a borg rift
Steal a functional AI

So I open the rift, and I tell that borg (#1) to go kill the assistant and detective no matter what because yeah we’re syndicate. I build another borg (#2), emag it, and same thing I tell them to go kill assistant and detective no matter what cause yeah we’re the damn syndicate and we have an objective directly from the syndicate themselves and we really gotta do it. Then I go build an AI in maints and card them for my last objective, only to be arrested by sec, well that sucks but what are you going to do. Then I logged off, went to sleep because its late and i need to sleep.

then i log on today and I’m banned from antag roles apparently? I did not tell them to vaguely “go do whatever”, and what I feel like happened was that one of the borgs were bwoinked and said that i told them that without the admin checking that I had actually done that. On the contrary i gave them explicit instructions to follow the objectives literally given to me by the game. to kill the 2 listed, and told them to prevent anyone from failing my objective. I don’t feel this is fair given the circumstances, and I fail to see what I could have done to prevent this situation from occuring

This is what you were banned for. Killing someone “no matter what” is not in line with our antag policy. You are still bound by antag 1.1 which is “do not needlessly kill”. Explicitly instructing your borgs to disregard that policy when you do not have a role that allows you to kill non-targets is against server rules. This ban was placed correctly and the appeal is denied.