Ban appeal: Belle Felphine Role ban

Byond Account: Belle Felphine
Character Name(s): Phoebe Ebrian
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Chess_Pinkman#1172
Round ID of Ban:13488
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned from Roles: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer, Warden, Detective, Security Officer, Brig Physician for 1 week - Round ID #: 13488 Ckey of offender: Belle Felphine Requesting Staff Member: TheA1ternative Rules Broken: Core 2 Reason: As a captain, you were once again caught using excessive force on various crewmates and asimov-abiding borgs (attack them and mass blowing them up) after being warned about similar behaviour by another staff member last week and coming back from a 7 day ban at the start of this month. You also have been talked to in regards to excessive force when playing security in recent past rounds. Take this time to evaluate how you can solve issues without unsheathing your blade every other moment. Length: 3 day command ban, 3 day security ban

State your appeal: I was banned for using excessive force on crewmates, i only used my sword on people that were traitors or that were helping them, the first person i used it was on the medic that mute stung me, the other was the hop who was a changeling in the round, and the engiborg that was helping the HOP escape after i said several times that he caused harm in removing the HOS’s head. The ban was applied by Horation who did not talk to me in the messages, if i can remember right it was TheA1ternative.
The security ban makes absolutely no sense, “You also have been talked to in regards to excessive force when playing security in recent past rounds.” I have not been talked in regards to using excessive force while playing security in any recent round, because i did not .

I won’t handle this appeal as I was involved, but as for the last part I will admit I did mess up and misread something that was investigated a week ago.

I will admit I messed up in communicating the reason for the secban. In round 13369 you did murder a clown without captains permission but it was too late into the round for the staffmember at the time to have talked to you. I mistakenly stated you were talked to about shitsec behaviour but you were indeed not. However considering the note history on excessive force I deemed a break from the roles necessary based on similar past actions.

I killed a cult clown who i thought it was still good enough to get up, he was not as he had been critted by other security, that was a cult round.

Yeah no, I was in that shift and what you’re saying is bullshit

only used my sword on people that were traitors or that were helping them, the first person i used it was on the medic that mute stung me, the other was the hop who was a changeling in the round, and the engiborg that was helping the HOP escape after i said several times that he caused harm in removing the HOS’s head

The borg was on asimov, you were causing harm, the borg had to stop you because of law 1, the borg could not verify if hop was a changeling so it focused on preventing harm. Welcome to asimov person that had the ability to change the lawset.

You also started attacking people in brig with your sword even though nobody was attacking you and there was no threat to your life, you threatened the officer that arrested you with execution and when Ashton said you can’t just kill a borg you retorted with yes showing the massive power trip.
Screenshot_51

Nobody attacked you, nobody had any weapons unholstered, you started attacking people with your LETHAL sword.

You also detonated/ordered the detonation of borgs without the knowledge of RD
Screenshot_55

I did not order any detonation, i ordered the AI to lock down a GR something borg that tried to flash me sometimes and i did that on the command radio, and as the station was crawling with traitors there was a possibility of emag. My only objective in brig was to use the sword on ashton and i missclicked someone, ashton arrested me with a insta stun baton and no questions asked, while the HOP was escaping once again and he did not help in any moment to catch the HOP.
“The borg was on asimov, you were causing harm, the borg had to stop you because of law 1, the borg could not verify if hop was a changeling so it focused on preventing harm.” Well he could not verify that he was a changeling but he could verify that the HOP was shooting people with lethal, He was in the hallway when the HOP was escaping from bridge shooting everyone.

This ban seems pretty fair SS13 is a role play game it revolves around rping and dealing with situations not just yeeting traitors and possible traitors. I see you had alot of issues with the AI and borgs in the future i recommend putting them on a lawset that would help you more like robocop if you really feel there is to much antag activity. Command has a higher expectation of RP since you have to lead your department.