Ban Appeal: Bobthe28th

Byond Account: Bobthe28th
Character Name(s): Barry Davis
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Bobthe28th#0028
Round ID of Ban: 16383
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Core 2 reason: Metacoming with another Traitor chef. You both only said 1 word total all shift before the ahelp and were walking and doing things together. Imgur: The magic of the Internet
State your appeal:

At the start of the round I was a traitor and one of the code phases was “cold” so I said something about it being cold and the other chef responded after a bit saying something about an oxygen tank which was one of the responses. I don’t have many hours as a traitor and I have never seen my objectives before so I spent the start of the round mentor helping asking about stealing the functional ai and sm sliver (thank you mentors). When I was done the other chef already put a bunch of food out and went to the freezer and put a winter coat on, I put on one too, I don’t know what I’m doing and they seemed more experienced. After I just started following her and gathered some tools. I didn’t want to say anything because we never got in a private area. I thought I should get some maintenance access so I waited at the hop line and then I got pinged.

Unbanned. This makes sense and the logs check out. Sorry about the false ban.

3 Likes