Ban Appeal CarefreeStyle Please Read

Byond Account: CarefreeStyle
Character Name(s): Felix Nyadams
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):
Round ID of Ban: 16112

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal: Previous post : (I was permabanned for saying “fuck me UwU” which is already excessive. I was then accused of evading a ban since it was already 2am, my round was over, and I didn’t have the time or energy to argue about why getting in trouble for saying “fuck me UwU” is dumb, with a mod who was being excessive and annoying.
Additionally the mod who banned me first knocked my character unconscious and gibbed them before sending an admin message witch pissed me off quite a bit. I understand getting upset about me leaving but a permaban for “sexual content” seems extremely excessive.

I’ve been playing on this server for a few months now and have found it to be pretty chill and fun for the end of the night. I’ve been keeping up with the wikis and the rules to learn more so I can play all the roles. I often go out of my way to help and give other characters medical even when I’m not in that role as its my favorite job in the game and it is satisfying to help. Getting harassed and permabanned for saying “fuck me UwU” in passing obviously fucks all of that.

Thanks for reading and looking into this.)

The response to this was: “You’ve already been warned for sexual content. The fact that you continued to toe the line and skirt the rule about sexual content- once again about felinids- justifies this being a perma ban. Denied”

Unfortunately I did not directly refer to felinds nor have I ever actively attempted to “skirt around the rule about sexual content,” that’s an assumption. If you think I seem upset its because I was honestly enjoying playing on this server and I feel like my response to this ban was almost completely ignored. This is my first server ban and its a permaban. I’ve seen in other posts on this forum griefers get significantly less ban time for something that I would strongly argue is more disruptive than saying fuck me.

Please don’t ignore my response and check my history as a player. I’ve been on this server for awhile with no real issues. I believe the handling of my ban has been extremely unfair.

Thank you

This ban appeal has already been handled. Making additional appeals before waiting a month is not permitted.

Please submit a staff report if you think your appeal was mishandled.

2 Likes