Ban Appeal - Case Mercer | TheDroppedFry#4237

• Byond Account: TheDroppedFry

• Character Name(s): Case Mercer

• Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): TheDroppedFry#4237

• Round ID of Ban: #10051

• Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

• State your appeal: So, I was a HoS on one particular round where a lot of shit was going down (as per usual in SS13). A lot of people were getting arrested because of general fuckery. I said a few statements about the AI prioritizing criminal scum over crewmates, but other than that I was not directly ordering the execution or unnecessary harm of permanent prisoners without authorization from the Captain or otherwise.

Then about halfway through my gameplay, I looked at the time and realized my exam was starting soon. I started shutting down unnecessary programs and I gave an alert in the game ahead of time that I would “be busy for a while, and for the Wardens to handle Sec” while I was gone. I went to go AFK in my office for a few minutes, to see if I could pull up the exam, then I was going to notify Sec that I was leaving.

However, the exam suddenly started ahead of time and I realized the timer was already going. The teacher was also demanding a camera be used both on the screen and to my room. I was about to log off when an SS13 moderator asked why I ordered my Sec to harm perma prisoners. I didn’t have enough time to explain the entire thing to the moderator, so I just said “I’m not”, AKA I didn’t tell them to do that, then I had to get off.

I know I have a past record with Sec problems, but it’s been a while since I have been back to this server, and I am a different person than I was a year ago. If you act players IG about me, they might tell you that I’m a prick, but I am not someone who intentionally abuses their power. I like playing on Fulpstation because it’s one of the only SS13 servers to let me see text in the actual game window. I would appreciate if this ban would be lifted so I could go back to enjoying the server that gives me solace from college life.

If you have further questions, I will be glad to answer them.

Appeal accepted. You should not have allowed security to behave the way they did, but considering you have no notes for over a year, this should only have been a note in the first place. Please do check out our space law at the following link: https://wiki.fulp.gg/fulp_spacelaw