Ban Appeal: cat nines

Byond Account: yinnopiano, Onadorable
Character Name(s): Kosaki, Kosaki Nya, Kosaki Nya Owo,  Cat Nines
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): kosaki#3886
Round ID of Ban: 14040
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): 

Afternoon, making this in hope’s of getting an opportunity to be part of this nice community again. I guess I’ll start off by saying sorry. I didn’t know any other way of going about this situation when I went about it. I hated everything about the entire thing because it made no sense to me, to the point that I thought someone was just messing with me & even hacked my account. The initial grief patrol about it was literally written in rhymes & riddles. I’m totally okay with taking a deserved ban/note because I know when I do dumb shit, but I make sure to take responsibility & I make sure that it’s properly noted / documented. I would not escalate something after being noted/banned for it in bad faith, because it’s dumb & waste of peoples time.

I messaged multiple staff members to try to get clarification on what happened because I was left with a ban & no explanation for it. The evidence presented shows that “a solution violently explodes”, then it says that I suicided via cheap lighter. How does that make sense. Whenever I suicide I do it to leave the round if I don’t choose to go SSD, & I properly make sure to never affect anyone in the process. I didn’t even know what actually happened until after speaking to different staff members, the explosion turned out to be caused by some laced cigar that I either picked up or someone gave to me.

If would love a last chance to play on here again, the people here a nice & the staff care. I’ll take any restrictions to get a shot here again. I waited this long to make an appeal because I was really demoralized by it all & it’s my word against everyone else’s involved which frankly means squat.

Also if anyone asks, the ss13 screenshots I posted on the discord are from /tg/station & I got bored of felinid.

Thank you

Here is a cute moff as a reward for reading until the end.

2 Likes

It has been several months and I’m willing to give you another shot. Please do consider yourself on thin ice though; any major rule violations will likely result in going back to a permaban.

Accepted