Ban appeal-Chamoral(2)

Byond Account:Chamoral
Character Name(s):Arthur Black
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):Chamoral#4687
Round ID of Ban:18561

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):made a station announcement that just said “sex” after refusing shuttle recall as captain then bragged about flouting the rules in OOC at the end of the round
State your appeal:Well at the time i think as i remember i was playing captain and got bored as rounds arent always filled with that much action for the captain role so i started doing something to make things for the crew and myself a little bit more interesting but now a year has passed since the ban and now i understand that being bored is not an excuse to break the rules of the server and i really want to get back to playing captain on fulp,feel free to ban me again if i do the same thing but please give me a second chance after a ban that happened more than a year ago.

Looking at your ban records on the centcom database there is a clear line of you coming back at the sameish time every year and griefing and getting banned for a while then coming back next year. I’m going to give you one last chance to come back to fulp. If you grief on the server again this is going to be a perma ban that won’t be appealed.
https://centcom.melonmesa.com/viewer/view/chamoral