Ban Appeal: Chumbis

Byond Account: Chumbis
Character Name(s): Joey Rogers
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):
Round ID of Ban: 16579

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Imgur: The magic of the Internet

State your appeal: I would like to point out a crucial detail, that the ban states that I was not an antagonist when I was in fact, an antagonist. Though I could not grab a screen gab because of being banned. My objectives were to murderer a roboticist and steal the chief engineer’s shoes and my uplink code was 5750 for a pen.
I was genuinely unaware of and did not see an egg in the containment pen (it was genuinely not on my screen) while I was going to set up cytology as I was also helping a newer player with learning science. I also did not resist treatment, but spoke of silly things while receiving treatment. I understand that my actions, specifically, making many monkeys in genetics, were very suspect and do not help my case. I am sorry that this is not acceptable behavior. I was not acting out of malice or trying to purposely ruin the round for everyone/anyone. I understand the ban, but I did not intentionally break any rules at all.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt here, and I’m appealing this ban; however, I also flagged your account with instructions to re-perma you if there are any other major grief incidents and this is not your first time being warned for similar behavior. Spamming monkeys is particularly egregious as it can cause server dilation. Please understand that this is your last chance to play on the server.