Ban Appeal - Cousin Sueno

• Byond Account: Cousin Sueno
  • Character Name(s): Goodwin Riggle
  • Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): CousinSueno#3458
  • Round ID of Ban: 9550
  • Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/BQMa2Yu

State your appeal: I believe I was playing as antag or maybe was just walking around as a civilian and the cops randomly arrested me and kept me in jail for 10 minutes or killed me and made me lose my antag for the round. The admin did not help me at all in my complaint and so I got frusturated and typed a rude message to him in the server. He perma banned me for being rude to other players and to him, just looking to maybe appeal this, as I didn’t believe I would be perma’d for showing frusturation to an admin, and my attitude toward other players was either reciprocated or ignored for the majority of my time on the shift. I apologize for this occurrence, and will diligently work to make sure I am operating on the station under guidelines if allowed to return. Thank you

I’ll accept this appeal but we have 0 tolerance for how you acted that shift the logs are pretty damming from that round reading though everything you said. But I’m willing to let you have a second chance on be on parole just make sure you read the rules this time.