Ban Appeal - Cpt_Cuttlefish

Byond Account: Cpt_Cuttlefish
Character Name(s): Max Power
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Cpt. Cuttlefish #1021
Round ID of Ban: Round 25484

Ban Message: Chloral grenade grief, low hour account, left mid ticket. Please read
our rules and make an ban appeal This ban (BanID #36604) was applied by
Blaberface on 2023-02-17 16:05:30 during round ID 24584. This is a
permanent ban.

State your appeal: I don’t really have much to say in regards to why I was banned aside from me being stupid and bored as a chemist (which obviously isn’t an excuse for Griefing.) Leaving Mid-Ticket was dumb and I shouldn’t have done it.

I’m appealing because Fulp is the only decently populated MRP server that I don’t have terrible ping on, and since my ban I’ve been playing (almost) exclusively on /TG/'s terry which is fine, but being around the same people doing the same thing for 3 months straight has gotten boring and I’d like a change of scenery. That and also I miss bloodsucker. If it means taking a chemistry ban then I’d be fine with that.

I’m accepting this appeal with the understanding that you will be put back on perma if something like this happens again. Additionally, you will need to change your IC name as Max Power does not meet our RP naming standards. You should be able to connect to the server; if not, please let me (or another admin) know.