Ban Appeal: Dane McDonohugh

Byond Account: OzAtlas
Character Name(s): DAne McDonohugh
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): (Ozfur)Atlas
Round ID of Ban: 17326

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/a/QDhbo64
State your appeal:
We had no RD, so to get a move along in the science and research so we could get some gadgets, i made a R&D station. It was in plain view, not hidden. So if a RD joined he could choose to dismantle it. I didnt research un-helpful tech or anythign dangerous. I was doing the experiments as i was doing R&D so it would save points.
I couldnt talk to the admin before i got banned as my internet has been dying out in the past hour.
Maybe i would have got promoted to RD if i wasnt stun locked, looted and left at sec without a single word.
I dont mind doing being RD but i like to wander and do dangerous shit so i dont choose command.
ive done all the R&D multiple rounds before this one, hell RD has asked me to do it for them.
All im saying is, dont ban the guy who tries to get NECESSARY stuff done when theres no-one to do it.

1 Like

For starters, any RD that is requesting non-command do research is not fulfilling their job duties. All of command is responsible and capable of researching new tech. If there were anything in your logs that indicated that you had made some attempt at contacting command to have research done (or even the AI in a pinch), or asked for a promotion to acting RD, then I would consider appealing this. However, it’s pretty clear you built it to do command’s job unprompted and unofficially, and getting toxic with the person dealing with you breaking rules isn’t really welcome here.

Denied. Please read our RP standards before rejoining the server.