Ban Appeal - deathnerd117

Byond Account: deathned117
Character Name(s): Burt Burt (can't remember the other names)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Baby Holes#6243
Round ID of Ban: 2785

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): you and ckey phycaris proceeded to maxcap both the brig and the shuttle, youve already been warned for similar actions before ban has been issued by Moderator Glubtok and can be appealed on the forums

State your appeal: Both that ban and the last time I played SS13 were around 3 or so years ago. I’ve moved on from in those years until now, as I just want to experience it again. I feel like I’ve matured beyond that point and I’m just asking for a fresh start after so much time away from the game. I’ll do my best to follow the rules of the station.

Are you sure you have your byond account spelled correctly? This account isn’t* showing up in our database.

I just noticed the typo, it’s deathnerd117. My bad.

Alright, well, it’s been long enough so sure, why not? Though keep in mind that you will be put back on perma if you do anything even remotely grief-y, so please make sure you are familiar with our rules before joining. They have changed a lot since you were last here, and we are no longer an LRP server.