Ban Appeal: FizbanTheWizard

Byond Account: FizbanTheWizard
Character Name(s): Fizzy Te'Wizar, Fizz (AI)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Probably Green
Round ID of Ban: I wasnt banned durring a round
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): 

Banned by host: Reason:(StickyBan) You, or another user of this computer or connection (alyasgrey) is banned from playing here.The ban reason is: Ban Evasion This ban was applied by pepsilawn This is a BanEvasion Detection System ban, if you think this ban is a mistake, please wait EXACTLY 6 seconds, then try again before filing an appeal.
State your appeal:
I really dont know what this is about. Around three days ago I made a post in the discord in the ask-mods section asking about a message I was getting whenever I joined the server. It said “You have logged in already with another key this round, please log out of this one NOW or risk being banned!”. I logged out after getting a screenshot of it and made the post. I got a reply from Helianthus that said the system thought I was ban evading, but that false positives were easy to discern and I was fine to keep playing despite the warning. So I got on and starting playing and around ten minutes in I got a message from a mod in-game that confirmed they had sorted it out, so I assumed I was fine. I kept getting that message for the last three days whenever I logged on but since I had been told it had been dealt with I thought I was cool to just keep playing. Today I tried to log in and it said I had been banned. The only thing I can think of as a likely cause for this is that I recently bought a new laptop and I have been playing on that instead but I haven’t been logging in on any other computer, and certainly not on any other account. Also, I don’t know who alyasgrey is. I assume they are another user? Not really sure what its referring to in the ban message.

I think I have fixed it. Try joining again and let me know if you are unable to do so.

That worked. I am no longer banned and I didnt get a message about joining with another key. Thanks! :)

Good to hear. Closing this now.