Ban Appeal : FizbanTheWizard

Byond Account: FizbanTheWizard
Character Name(s): Fizzy Te'Wizar, Effervescent (AI)
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Probably Green#1177
Round ID of Ban: 17425

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal: This has happened to me once before. I was getting the alert at the start of the game that said I was using multiple accounts some time in the middle of last year and after talking with the mods I was told it was fine and they had fixed the issue. Eventually though the automated system banned me. Back on May 26th I appealed for that band and it was resolved last time fairly quickly with some admin help and I stopped getting the notifications for some time before they started again. I talked with an admin in game when they started to show up again and they said it was fine, I think saying something about my account being marked as a false positive. Anyway, here we are one year later and I have been banned again but this time for a different user? When the alerts started showing up again more recently I assumed it was still fine since they had shown up in the past but it appears that this time is different for some reason? I swear I have never used any other account besides this one. If it means anything, I have been playing on my universities wifi. My friend said they were having trouble with a different SS13 server thinking their universities wifi was a VPN so maybe it has something to do with that? I honestly have no idea whats going on.

I don’t appreciate you using your earlier issues to try to mask obvious multikeying. We have undeniable proof that these two accounts are you and playing ignorant isn’t helping. Denied. Feel free to appeal again in a month and don’t lie again.