Ban Appeal for a friend

Byond Account: Dumpster Baby123
Character Name(s): Osborne Batton/Zach Cooper
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Dumpster Baby#0205
Round ID of Ban: 13025
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): 

Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Dumpster Baby123) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Core 2- metagaming As a detective, magically knew their OOC friend was an antag. Lied to security about evidence to get them lynched. Not okay. Go read the server rules. Roudn 13025 This ban (BanID #17299) was applied by Horatio22 on 2021-02-28 22:14:31 during round ID 13025. This ban is for 3 days and expires on 2021-03-03 22:14:31 (server time).

My Own Information

Byond Account: FIREBIRD44
Character Name: Timmy Pimm
Discord Name: FIREBIRD44#9760

State your appeal: The ultimate source of this ban was a personal dispute between myself and my friend which has been resolved privately. While my friend did break a server rule I was the victim of that rule break which I have forgiven and would personally like to see him unbanned (I even got a new antag role as compensation so it was all fine in the end). This is his first offense and wont be repeated.

If your friend would like to appeal their ban, they need to do it themselves. Feel free to comment on their appeal though and let your feelings be known as the victim though.