Ban Appeal for Atulumorn banned by Horatio22

Byond Account:atulumorn
Character Name(s):Gomrund
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):Kidd_Dymamo
Round ID of Ban:26673

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal: This round I was a Scottish drunk scientist who had LSD in his system 24/7. In science I am offered hulk I take it of course. I then do some wondering and find the captains office is wide open due to being emagged (smoking panels baby) I walk in grab the hand telly the detective then appears demanding I give it back. I say “Or what” he shoots me 4 times in the head I drop lose hulk etc etc I am then drug around security for around 12 minutes at the time of the line said. The entire time the detective in question is spouting the LAMEST lines I’ve heard since 2004, proceeds to say ERM ACTUALLY to everything I say so I say “EHRM ACTUALLY I SUCK GAY CAWK” as a direct reference and in a insulting manner to let him know how dumb he really sounds. Finally the warden gets ahold of me asks me what happens I tell em he lets me go end of story. THEN mid way through next round I suddenly get banned! I was unaware telling someone they suck cawk is in direct violation of core 3 I don’t see how this is ERP at all?( I wasn’t like having esex with the dude or something but inappropriate language is bad I see that now) As I’m simply insulting his intellect. Perhaps I should’ve said EHRM ACTUALLY IM RETARDED perhaps this would’ve faired better. I agree it was a little childish but at the time I was a bit upset over the fact that this detective was threatening to perma me over and over whilst not asking anyone above him and then TRIED to perma me before the warden gave him a slap on the wrist and said get out. All in all not my best round by far. This was also a rather goofy round as the captain held a cage fight with the clown and immediately upon arriving to challenge him I dropped dead of severe liver failure. If I were to be unbanned I would watch my behavior a bit better as I do enjoy this server I like what you’ve done with alot of things. I’ve been playing SS13 since I was like 14 so most of my bans were when I was a dumb child doing metagaming and stupid stuff with an equally minded dumb friend of mine. I’ve since matured (to some extent) and play the game for fun and try to learn since many things have changed since I was active in the scene.

I’d like to add most of my perma bans across other servers are years old and on dead servers.

My only other infraction on this server was I killed myself when I spawned as the wrong role I got chemist when I had it on Red and we had 3 other chemist who are setting up this crazy new chem dispenser stuff that I have no idea how it works. I wanted to be a shaft miner thats what I normally play nice and simple hunt fauna rock and stone. Or even the mime or clown the other two roles I had set to Orange chemist was red. I died oh boy I ghost I was planning on getting off then I see a wizard talking and I’m like oh cool I’ll check that out. Then the wizard spawns tickle bottles. Of course I’m going to take this who wouldn’t then I get antag banned for like 4 days for this again by Horatio.

I mean I feel like this is something you entirely did to yourself. You go into the captains office that has an emaged door and pick up one of the items that is considered perma worthy if you steal since its one of the most common items for antag to use. Then when sec treats you like an antag because you are doing antag shit you get mad at them? I’ll give you another chance because i don’t feel like this is a sexual thing as much as you being a toxic gamer. If you are going to act overly toxic on the server again this is just going to go back to a perma.

This would have also gotten you in trouble we don’t accept any form of hate speech.