Ban appeal for CGI_gaychild

Byond Account: CGI_gaychild
Character Name(s): Dallas Potter
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): I don’t use the discord
Round ID of Ban: 23897
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/a/EijecPI
State your appeal:

I called someone a gay slur IC during an IC disagreement. I am a gay man and sometimes use the term playfully IRL, and this unfortunately crept into my off-the-cuff IC speech. It was regrettable and this has not happened in SS13 before or since. It’s been nine months since my ban, so I think that’s quite a long sentence for this mistake.

Updated info: My last appeal here was denied because of a ban elsewhere (beestation) happening in the meantime.

However, that ban was quickly lifted from beestation upon appeal (CGI_Gaychild banned by H42 - #2 by Tyranicranger4 - Game Ban Appeals - BeeStation). I was only banned there because I had disconnected before they had a chance to boink me. I am re-appealing with this in mind since I’ve been banned for over 10 months, which is obviously plenty of time for me to pay for this minor. I think the admins can take a breather, get some perspective and realize how overturned a permaban is

I think my favorite part about this appeal is how you say your unbanned from bee then immediately got another ban. Not related to the link your posted. You got unbanned from there and not even a couple hours after the ban is lifted your banned again. It’s not going to happen we don’t want you back on fulp our community deserves better.