Ban Appeal for DarekStar

Byond Account: DarekStar
Character Name(s): Rosa Star
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Darek/Rosa Star (DarekStar un-nicked)
Round ID of Ban: 19244

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (DarekStar) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Round 19244 - Core 2 Grief, killbaiting - Antag 1.1 Overkill - as a traitor you tried to kill as many peoples as you can in the escape shuttle and admited to want to go out on a blaze, here’s your blaze. You have way enough hours to know what you did was rulebreaking. This ban (banID #27452) was applied by Jonnakas on 2022-03-10 04:47:52 during round ID 19245. The ban is for 3 days and expires on 2022-3-13 04:47:52 (server time).

State your appeal: Did not know the little text panels to the right was flavor text and thought I had Hijack goal Jonnakas was verry helpful in pointing out where I messed up and teaching me where I errored this mistake will not happen again now that I know. This was 100% my fault and I do apologize to anyone who’s round I messed up.

This ban is very, very out of line with our banning policy and should have been a minor note at the absolute most. This appeal is accepted and you should be able to log in to the server now. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.