Ban Appeal for Frank Furter

1. Byond Account: kevmab01

2. Character Name(s): Frank Furter

3. Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): swood909 / Swood#6493

4. Round ID of Ban: 28255

5. Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

6. State your appeal: I understand fully that what I did was wrong. I tided my way into a room I wasn’t supposed to be in, got upset and physical when I was removed (which I shouldn’t have done, another wrongdoing of mine), I was rude to those who didnt deserve it IC, and frustratingly, used flagrant and incorrect language during my OOC conversation with the admin who administered this ban. If I happen to be allowed back into Fulpstation, I will be sure to, if I want something from a specific department or room I don’t have access to, to go through the proper routes to secure that access. Thank you for taking the time to read this appeal. You can expect to see a clear change of behavior from me, as this experience was humbling.

I’m denying this because this isn’t a one off incident where you normally don’t have any issues. I’ve seen it in game to. Taunting other players like sec, other people in dead chat, or when people ask for stuff at the chem desk. You can appeal again in 6 months