Ban Appeal for JaxonMaxx

Byond Account: JaxonMaxx
Character Name(s): Sam Ironmore
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): JaxonMaxx#8293
Round ID of Ban:10643
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): You or another user of this computer or connection (Juanito) is banned from playing here. Rules broken: Core2.1 Grief, Admin interaction 0,core 4- hatespeech Reason: you have primed slime explosive extract in medbay and proceeded to insult moderator with slurs after PMed. Approved by Slig. This Ban (BanID #13785) was applied by Arthensis on 2020-10-29 15:41:43 during round ID 10643. This is a permanent ban.
State your appeal: This wasn’t me. This ban is to another character key. This must be a mistake since I havent played fulpstation for a while. My character key and account name is JaxonMaxx, not Juanito.

Are you sure JaxonMaxx is your ckey when i check it there is no ban on this account

Yes, I couldn’t enter the server when I tried to earlier this week. Ill try again but when I last tried, it said I was banned ?

Yeah, I just tried to get into full again and it says I was banned under this juanito key even though that isn’t my key.

Okay, I edited the original ban, so hopefully that fixes it. Are you able to log in now?

yes I am. Thank you.

1 Like

Great! Glad it’s fixed!

2 Likes