Ban Appeal for Mistergame

Byond Account: MisterGame
Character Name(s): Don't remember
Discord Name Doomslayer223#6245
Round ID of Ban:24825

Ban Message (following up on grief patrol, you went out of your way in several areas to not only prolong the detention of crew who had done no crime, but lied about capital crimes they had not done when you need more security to help you. Appeal on the forums when you feel like you can follow our rules):
State your appeal: Since the ban was five months ago, I don’t remember the exact details. But I do know that I wasn’t following space law and was going around attempting to arrest people for crimes they didn’t commit. I believe I did this because I was bored and had nothing (That I found fun) to do. I took a break from SS13 after getting banned from this server and recently started playing it again. I now read the rules of the servers I go on and follow them. I understand that what I did ruined the experience for the people I arrested and I will read the rules and use common sense even if i’m not unbanned.

The ban was 4 months ago; your Bee perma ban was 5 months ago. Considering you managed to rack up 3 perma bans in the space of 1 month, it’s clear the perma ban you earned here was valid. Valid perma bans are not eligible for appeal until at least 6 months have passed since the ban was placed. You can file for an appeal again in September.