Ban appeal for slur for Sheets BAN#36257

Byond Account: 8balldandy
Character Name(s): Janel Taner
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): X0V0S#7664
Round ID of Ban: 24284
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

I thought it was a Newgrounds server, and that the community is fine with some slurs as I’ve seen many times before. It was the only slur I used and it was the end of the round(The captain killed me out of the blue, and I was friendly with them before, so got frustrated, though I get why some would find offense in it.). I like the server a lot, and I don’t want to make anyone feel bad. Please unblock me. I got one ban removed through Discord for the same reason. This one needs an appeal on the forums.

I tried to sort the situation in Discord, however, I was unable to do so. Wasn’t arguing either, so I don’t believe the Discord Timeout was justified:(

This is so delusional i don’t know who this appeal is even for like who is this trying to convince. The very first thing you see when you join the server is this

You would have had a better chance appealing this by saying sorry rather then

Since this entire ban appeal board is fulll of people who said slurs and got banned. Sheets did nothing wrong, another set of rules your failed to read is in our discord rules which is the literal second tab that says

You didn’t read the rules for the server or the discord before your ban and your certainty didn’t read them to make this appeal. This is denied.

1 Like