Ban Appeal for SugarLope

Byond Account:
Character Name(s): Nova Smirnov
Discord Name (SugarLope4763):
Round ID of Ban:24246

Ban Message: Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Malf AI, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Bloodsucker, Monster Hunter, Infiltrator for 3 days - Antag 1.3- spawn camping Sat in the arrivals shuttle hall literally not 10 tiles away from the door and spawn camped for cult conversion. Round 24246

State your appeal: Me and my cult were just returning from our lavaland base and recruited someone who just arrived as we happened to be heading to science for conversions, we decided to recruit him because a chef is dangerous and it was an easy grab, for whatever reason this was treated as camping when in reality it was just bad timing.

My ban so I won’t be handling it, but for context, my ghost is where the attack started.

Also for your next ban appeal, please note that you need to wait until the round ends before filing an appeal.

Also, your ban is missing your ckey; the admin who review this will need it.

It’s been 3days and you still havn’t put your ckey so we can actually look into this ban so I’m just going to close it.