Ban Appeal for TrisBanshou

Byond Account: TrisBanshou
Character Name(s): Too banned to check 
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): IGBA#7134
Round ID of Ban: 28622

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://i.imgur.com/5vg1ND6.png
State your appeal:

I appreciate if you’re feeling tired and don’t feel like doing admin stuff at the moment, I’ve been an admin in online communities like this before, I get it. Slapping a perma ban on me because I took issue with being shrugged off is not the solution my G. You were being dismissive when you marked it as an IC issue without even looking at the situation, you can’t be surprised when someone you’re dismissive to gets upset at you, and you definitely can’t act like I did something wrong for metaphorically clicking my fingers in front of your face and asking you to pay attention.

If doing your job is turning into a “headache”, just take a break, no one is forcing you to stay online. Come back with a fresh, well rested mind so you don’t take out your fatigue on innocent people. Thank you.

(I appreciate the round hasn’t ended yet, so I’ve made sure to not include any IC details)

Also, got banned on the Discord a moment later by the same dude, reason given was “being annoying”. Very based.

Very convenient that you left out the threats to ban evade just prior to your ban.

I was saying I didn’t want to ban evade and I’d prefer to do things the proper way. Also the reason you gave was still “being annoying”, you’re only bringing up the ban evasion thing now.

To save the person reviewing this the trouble of pulling logs, here are the 2 tickets. Note that these are the only interactions this person had with admins this round.

Appreciated

But yeah, I’ll reitterate on the ban evasion thing since you brought it up.

I don’t want to ban evade, and I won’t ban evade if I’ve been banned for a genuinely good reason. I reserve ban evasion exclusively for when mods aren’t following their own rules. You can’t expect me to follow server rules when you don’t feel the need to follow them yourself.

This situation stinks of “I feel like I can act however I want because I have a banhammer”. I don’t like that attitude. The rules apply to you as well.

I’ve been playing SS13 on this laptop for a couple years now, I only ever install SS13 on this laptop, and I re-install windows and reset everything if I get wrongfully banned. I’m not trying to be confrontational here I’m just trying to make the situation clear, I am quite literally impossible to actually ban without my consent.

However despite this, there are some servers on which I enjoy playing but I do not play. There are some bans which I respect. Prove to me this is a ban I should respect, and I will respect it.

Considering you’re already ban evading, I don’t have any reason at all to think you’ll get any better.

Denied. Don’t bother appealing again.

1 Like