Ban appeal from Dunkelbunt for "griefing"

Byond Account: Dunkelbunt
Character Name(s): idk
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): IIDunkelbuntII#6991
Round ID of Ban: 17004

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Core 2 Grief Admin 4 Lies After being warned by a staff member to not bolt open to space departure you acted like a new player not knowing what cyborg controls are, and then immediately once shuttle docked you bolted open and shocked all doors. Checking your bans history on other server its clear you are here to grief ,so bye bye.
State your appeal: FIRST OF it was my first round of a mech and I didnt know what I was doing. And the only reason I got banned on the other servers, was because these power hungry admins kidnapped me, made me into a clown without my consent… afterwards I tried to kill them but then they banned me for “griefing”… so dont trust this source.

but still, Im sorry for trolling the shuttle at the end of the round, bc I was bored,also just found out i could control the doors and you cant really do something as a robot…

im really sorry for that and i wont do it again.

-yannick lippmann

1 Like

You just got banned from both Yog and Bee within the last week. I don’t think this is a “power-hungry admin” problem. Denied. You can re-appeal in 6 months.

2 Likes