Ban appeal - gabe460

Byond Account: gabe460
Character Name(s): Gabe pants\ Gabe Hotpants
Discord Name: N/A
Round ID: 11285
Ban Message: banned by host: you or another user of this computer or connection (gabe460) is banned from playing here the ban reason is: round 11285 - Core 2). malicious acts. as a golem who was already talked about over interacting negatively with the round, you flooded the station with BZ and plasma for no discernable reson appeal this on the forums if you want to actually follow the rules this ban (banID #15062) was applied by Tom f Hardy on 2020-12-10 22:24:24 during round ID 11422 this a permanent ban.
State your appeal: I did not flood the station with plasma or BZ I had put BZ in the Xeno room because the slimes had escaped and BZ is slime nerve gas I dont see how that was for no discernable reson

This was a ban based on a round previous to the round you are thinking of. You turned the mix chamber in atmos to flood into the distro. This was also as a golem. Another player was mistakenly banned so I reapplied their ban to you.

i have not been in atmos as a golem that i know of expect that one time the hop had mudered me for sneaking in and atacking them and i didnt do any thing in there and i was talked about it all ready

So I’ve looked into this and can explain it better. On round 11285 you had been using a wand on people and the hop harmed you and you were talked to letting you know that you know that on fulp ghost roles are not allowed to antag on the station and given a ban a ghost role ban for it. You then proceeded to plasmaflood the station as a golem which is what this ban was for. With your history of very short time period between a large number of notes and bans i feel this ban is perfectly justifiable and will remain for now. I recommend appealing again in a month and while you are gone maybe give our rules a long read. They can be found here https://wiki.fulp.gg/en/ServerRules

1 Like