Ban Appeal: GlockSteady

Byond Account: GlockSteady
Character Name(s): To be honest I don’t remember, they were randomized :(
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Sgt. Otun#1358
Round ID of Ban: 11437
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): sorry I’ll just upload the messageimage
State your appeal:
I’m genuinely sorry that I broke the rules of the game. My friends suggested the game to me one day and I thought the game was very interesting. Sadly I had no idea what I was doing and I really struggled to find a job that I 1: had interest in and 2: Knew what to do. One day I tried station engineer and I realized I gained the ability to use APCs. I thought that I’ll learn best about my job by experimenting with APCs and I made the mistake of not really communicating with people. I respectfully implore that my ban can be lifted so I can return to my engineering job. Thank you and stay safe during this covid season!

This ban has been amended to a 3 day ban from the date of the original ban and will expire on the 14th. Please make sure to read through the rules as what you were doing (and then ignoring ahelps) is generally considered grief. If you don’t know how to play a role, please make sure to use the mentor help function under the mentor tab instead of destroying the SM.