Ban Appeal - Goku75757

Byond Account: goku75757
Character Name(s): John Man
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): KahootMaster#1109
Round ID of Ban: 22701

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://gyazo.com/6b14dcfcc0af860bdd5578f93c40b450
State your appeal: Hello! I just wanted to try and appeal again as it has been 6 months since I first tried to appeal. I’m aware the joke I made was inappropriate to just say to some random stranger and I am genuinely very very sorry. I should never have made that joke especially since it wasn’t even funny anyway it was just dumb. As for my other past griefing I’m aware that I screw around a whole bunch and am very problematic on this server and I apologize for that as well. I just really want to get back to playing the game normally. I have no intention of griefing or being a jerk if I am allowed to return however if denied again I completely understand the decision. I’ve read all the rules over again before submitting this appeal and can promise you that I will behave and just try and be of actual use to the station. No matter the decision I appreciate the time taken to read my appeal. Thanks!

… you sure about that?

Read the reason for the first one I use a different main account now and I’ve tried to explain that the second one is a misunderstanding but no one will hear me out

1 Like

Your new account also got banned for griefing so this won’t work.

Denied.