Ban Appeal: Greifing mime and battery dying

Byond Account: Malaverd
Character Name(s): Fabian Fabulous
Discord Name (ie: JUKEMASTER44#6284):
Round ID of Ban: 20618

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): encouraged other crew member to grief. You had a mime fight a random for an injector and when asked why youre trying to get people to greif disconnected from the server not responding to the ticket.
State your appeal: For the mime, I was trying to convert him to a blood cultist. I do not have much experience as one so I was failing alot. I kept luring him to the maints with the promise of super. After failing twice I had to get a power, so I got one but there was someone in the maint. I tried ot get the mime to scare him off but he ended up running after him. About me not responding and disconnecting, I play on laptop, my laptop died then updated twice. Bad timing for me as my reasoning for the mime griefing may have prevented the ban

Looking back over the logs, the ban was primarily put in place due to having disconnected mid-ticket, as it wasn’t of your own choice and your reason seemed genuine from multiple reconnection attempts, the appeal is accepted. While the duration has already been carried out, the message has been edited to reflect it.