Ban Appeal: Hasco

Byond Account: Hasco
Character Name(s): Delano Valdis
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): hasko#6297
Round ID of Ban: 18146
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): https://imgur.com/a/QTtbLC4

State your appeal: Hello! Long time ago I got banned for reading WgW over comms as posibrain. Round was boring and after I died I took posi brain spawner. Sadly robocists had good fun creating literally 20 posi brains and not giving them bodies. I felt very bored and I started pasting WgW pieces on comms for s*it and giggles to kill boredom. I know why I got banned and I should take different steps instead doing such low key thing; for example simply turning off the game. After this ban I took long break from SS13 to just clear my mind and try come back with different mindset. I done my detox. I want to go back to Fulpstation because I played here since beginning of my adventure with SS13. Simply speaking I know I did bad things in the past but I want take my second chance if I would get it and just try better. If you have any questions just ask. Thank you in advance!

I appreciate that you’re taking responsibility for this, so I’m accepting your appeal. Please note that further infractions will result in you being placed back on permaban, however. You should be able to log in to the server; please let me (or another admin) know if that is not the case.