Ban appeal: i did not release a horrific disease

Byond Account: Puiu102006
Character Name(s): Connor Green
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Puiu102006#0171
Round ID of Ban: 13013

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer
or connection (Puiu102006) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: As a non-antag viro you
released a horrific disease on the station, lied about causing it and immediately DCed afterwards when
sec and medical started arresting you for it. This is pretty blatant grief so if you wish to come back take
some time to really read our rules and take things seriously and appeal the ban. Round: 13013 This ban
(BanID #17267) was applied by Buzzardman2 on 2021-02-28 11:19:26 during round ID 13013. This is a
permanent ban.

State your appeal: first of all, i wanna get one thing straight. the only virus i had made was one i called
the “Mulligan virus” which had Disfiguration and Voice Change symptoms in it. i do not find that to be a
horrific disease. and i didnt intentionally make it if it was. the vaccine to it was outside my office and
people who took it didnt get cured, which should allready be saying that the virus wasnt mine. i only left
samples of my virus in my lab and on a table in the hallways and let people buy it for free. which i do admit was not the best idea. but i think that someone mightve messed with those samples and therefore the other virus was made. the reason i left when i got arrested was cause i did not create a virus that was deadly and people STILL said i did it. and they didnt even let me try to cure it. there was no reason to try and defend myself when no one even tried to believe me. and maybe i do deserve a ban, but i do not see why i deserve a permanent one.

It doesn’t seem like you are lying here, so I removed your ban. Please do be careful as roles like virologist though.