Ban appeal i have never played this game before/ StickyBan

Byond Account: Scallop2
Character Name(s): n/a
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): n/a
Round ID of Ban: n/a
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): 

State your appeal:

Hi, I was piggybacking off Unuora’s post because we share the internet and were both having the same problem: we are Stickybanned because they think we are a different account. They were exempted from the ban and they’re able to get in on this round. I got a response from Helianthus saying I should be exempted too but I am still getting the same message that I’m banned. Edit: i tried resetting the game, byond program, and my computer but I am still getting the same message.

thank you
Scallop2

Holy smokes, I’m going to see if I can figure this out and hopefully get you into the game. Sorry about all the hassle surrounding this. I’ll update ASAP when I have a solution!

2 Likes

Alright, I tried resetting the exemption for your ckey on the original ban. Let’s have you try again in a little bit and see if it let’s you in? It might not work until the round restarts (likely in about an hour).

1 Like

thank you, i will try to get in on the next round and let you know if i can join. thank you for your help

scallop2

Next round will be starting in 5-10 minutes if you want to try again!

hello i just tried to sign on again, logged out logged in reset the byond app and everything but i am still getting the same message:( i’ve included it with a timestamp

scallop2

I tried something else. Give it another go and tell me if you can connect or if your ban message changes

ban message changed:

okay, try once more

i think i am in, i am at the character setup part
thank you!
scallop2

2 Likes

you’re welcome. Glad we could figure this out