Ban Appeal: Itspuerh

Byond Account:itspurth
Character Name(s):braylon something i think
Discord Name (Im not on fulps discord but it is black lotus):
Round ID of Ban:25328

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Itspuerh) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Core 2- grief account. RDM, bombed engineering as a non-antag. Recent ban from bee for similar behavior. Round 25328 This ban (BanID #37362) was applied by Horatio22 on 2023-04-06 23:48:57 during round ID 25328. This is a permanent ban
State your appeal:I didnt bomb anything… The other dude who contacted the mod about me and then got banned himself is the idiot who welded the dang fuel tank. Yes I know him no we do not talk when we play on here, well he did call me before he welded the tank. He called me 2 times while playing. Once to say this person attacked me and I told him not to call again (its on discord idk him irl) and then he called me saying you better run im doing it . I yelled for him not to and tried to run and boom. I dont understand how this was missed that HE blew it up then I got banned! After he contacted an admin he then tried to blame it on the other person there. IT WAS NOT THEM EITHER! I tried to follow rules to not speak outside game and quickly ended the first call as I said this isnt allowed. As far as the bee server yes I attacked people in it I picked a random server I didnt care about to grief in, obviously I care about this server. I dont know how I was blamed for this. Go back and look at who welded on it. I legit tried to beg him not to do it. I thought maybe he just wanted to shadow me and weld stuff. No idea why he picked doctor. He also told me he would fess up to it and make an appeal if need be, but idk if he cares about getting unbanned.

I wanted to add that if it sounds like I was angry its not directed at yall. I am mad at him. Yes I believe a mistake was made, but its okay. I get stuff happens or maybe you have another reason for the ban. I am NOT mad at you guys. Just my friend…

I really on god almost fell for this because it seems like its seems sincere and i would have unbanned you but then i look at the centcom database. This is obviously a clear trend of you server hoping to grief within the same period of time.

1 Like